Cedar Pond Campground OHRV Guidelines
Having a connector trail to the campground is a great benefit for all of us, we are glad to have the connector trail open for your enjoyment and convenience. For the comfort and safety of everyone we ask that you obey the following guidelines while in the campground. Generally, use common sense when it comes to safety with your OHRV. Please review all state laws and rules before setting out for a day’s riding. Make sure you have all the gear you need and know what is expected of you by the state to avoid getting a ticket and ruining your visit to the Great North woods. Maps are invaluable & available at the office.
- Maximum speed limit in the campground is 5MPH FOR ALL VEHICLES ,THIS IS ENFORCED FOR SAFETY All New Hampshire State ATV rules that apply to the trails also apply to riding on the campground roads.
• The campground ends on Roberge Rd where the road goes up to the left to the tent sites, please do not go beyond that point, it is private property.
• Helmet and eye protection use is required by those 18 years or younger
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent at all times while driving an ATV in the campground.
• Visitors to our campground guests and seasonal campers that arrive on ATV’s are not allowed to ride into the campground. They must park in guest parking adjacent to 110A, check in to the office, pay their visitor fee and walk into the campground.
• Use only the gravel campground roads to get to 110A connector trail via Roberge Rd.
• Use extreme caution when exiting the campground- STOP LOOK AND LISTEN- We feel Roberge Rd has the best line of sight and strongly recommend you to exit to the connector trail at that location, if you are staying on the water side, east (to the right)of our sign provides the best line of sight.
- No riding into campground or on connector trail after dark (as per the NH Digest of Regulations).
- ALL ATV’S MUST BE BACK IN THE CAMPGROUND ½ HOUR After Sunset.
- Machines may not be run during the campground’s quiet hours of 10pm-7am
- You may only use your ATV for transportation from your campsite to the connector trail and back to your campsite from the connector trail. ATV’s may not be used in the campground for any other purpose, i.e. visit other campers, go to restrooms or beach.
If you need to work on your OHRV Please be courteous and do not rev your engine. No disposal of fluids is allowed. You must take all fluids with you.
No ATV Washing of any kind is allowed in the campground. There is a great car wash in Berlin on Wight Street That Welcomes ATV’S
The management reserves the right to evict anyone who does not follow these guidelines, poses a danger to others, Or as Management deems necessary.
Please be careful and have fun!