Reservations and check in policy.
- You can Book Online by tapping the BOOK HERE NOW link below or call to make a reservation. We Can Not answer all reservation questions through email.
- You must be 21 or older to make any reservation.
- Make sure you include all people, pets and Equipment you plan to bring when making the reservation-look for drop down boxes on that booking page.
- Please, Remember each individul may only book one site, one date at a time.
- You would need to go back in after completing a reservation to make the next reservation(s)
- Holiday / Event Reservations Are a Three night Minimum.
- Rentals are always a two-night minimum.
- We recommend early planning for Event, Holiday, and Peak season times.
- A deposit in the form of Cash, or credit card will be required to reserve.
- Rental deposit = Half of total stay, Completely Paid two weeks in advance of your stay. Tents and RV sites at least half in advance.
- Sites which have been reserved will be held until 9:00 am the day following reservation. At that time the site will be considered vacant, reservation cancelled and available for rental.
- First basic change in reservation is free if available- Charges incurred beyond that
- Valet ATV trailer parking is part of your stay here at the campground.
- One vehicle, One ATV trailer under 20’ allowed per site, Additional trailers and vehicles will incur additional charges if parking capacity allows.A call is required for that.
Check -In For Tents and RV Sites 2:00 PM-5:00 PM Or 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM Check-In For All Rentals 3:00 PM-5:00PM Or 6:00PM-8:00 PM
In Consideration of others at our campground, We can not accommodate late check ins, If your whole party cannot check in by 8:00 PM-(7:30 PM After July 31st) you may inquire about an early Check-In on another day.
Check Out For All Sites 12:00 Noon
Late Check Out (Subject to Avail) 1/2 Day Rate
(After 5:00 PM Full Day Rate Applies)
Please Be Sure to Call in Advance to arrange for an Early Check-In !