- Please be courteous at all times, Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Your Neighbors should not hear you during these hours !! Please do not walk through any other campsite. Occupied or not.
BE VERY CAREFUL! CROSSING THE ROAD (RT 110A), the traffic moves fast, and it is hard to see the traffic until it is too close.
- We are Pet friendly as long as you abide by our Pet Policy.
- Please ask to See The Policy for Questions
- One car per family and a Max of 4 Adults per site.
- Guests: Guests must check in at the Office! There is a charge for guests, $10.00 per day if guest(s) leave by 9:00pm. Camper or Guests must pay the daily fee on entry and park in the designated parking areas. There is not room for guest or ATV parking at the sites and parking on the edge of the campground roads is not allowed. Guests are not permitted to bring animals into the campground. Guests are permitted to use all facilities of the campground while visiting. If your guest(s) stays overnight (site Max occupancy allowing) the daily guest fee will be applied to the overnight guest fee, this additional fee is determined by your accommodations: Tent/RV Site = $2.00 RV Rentals= $10.00 Cabins = $15.00 , Holiday and event weekends have higher costs, Please ask for current rates.
- Parents are responsible for their children and registered guests at all times, they should not be running through or hanging out at other occupied or non-occupied campsites. Parents are further responsible for the behavior and safety of their children when on the beach or in the pond. Climbing trees and playing around restrooms is prohibited. No Bicycle Riding on Campground property under the age of 18.
- Be courteous while on the beach , please don’t kick, throw sand or allow play to get out of hand- roughhousing or dangerous play is not allowed on the beach or on the swim raft. Please see beach rules.
- Roberge Rd is a right of way, do not go beyond the Stop Sign and please beware of traffic for all those riding bicycles or playing on campground roads.
- No live trees are to be cut or damaged in any way. Only down and dead wood may be used.
- Campfires: Our Fire Permit Allows Small Campfires in the established fire pits. Do not move fire pits.
- Fires are to be No Larger than 2 Feet High, Only Natural wood is to be burned in these fire pit areas. Keep All Garbage out.
- Never leave a fire unattended-The Fire is to be DEAD OUT When leaving the site, or when going to sleep.
- Additional Campfire rules apply, please ask for details if needed.
- Keep campsites neat, place trash in dumpster (located near west entrance)as needed daily and at the end of your stay.
- Be aware that we are in an area where bears may visit, if you are tent camping put your food in your vehicle at night, NOT IN YOUR TENT!
- NO SMOKING Or Animals are allowed in our rental units.
- The management reserves the right to take action as necessary to eject from the grounds any person willfully or maliciously damaging any property, or in any way failing to comply with these rules. There are No Refunds considered when you are asked to leave the property.
- This includes drunk and disorderly conduct, any illegal activity Or as Management Deems Necessary.
- The management assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles.
Thank You for your cooperation and Happy Camping,
Ron and Donna,
Your Campground hosts.