- Please be courteous at all times, Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Your Neighbors should not hear you during these hours !! Please do not walk through any other campsite. Occupied or not.
BE VERY CAREFUL! CROSSING THE ROAD (RT 110A), the traffic moves fast, and it is hard to see the traffic until it is too close.
- We are Pet friendly as long as you abide by our Pet Policy.
- Please ask to See The Policy for Questions
- One car per Site and a Max of 4 Adults per site.
- Visitors to your Site: Visitors to your site must check in at the Office! There is a charge for these Visitors, $10.00 each per day and are to leave by 9:00pm. Camper or Visitors must pay the daily fee on entry and park in the designated parking areas, not to enter the campground. All visitors to registered campers will park in guest parking area. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals or ATV’s into the campground. Visitors are permitted to use all facilities of the campground while visiting. If your Visitor(s) stays overnight (Site Max occupancy allowing) the daily visitor fee will be applied to the overnight visitor fee, this additional fee is determined by your accommodations: Tent/RV Site = $3.00 RV Rentals= $15.00 Cabins = $20.00 , Holiday and event weekends may not allow Visitors to your site.
- Parents are responsible for their children and registered guests at all times, they should not be running through or hanging out at other occupied or non-occupied campsites. Parents are further responsible for the behavior and safety of their children when on the beach or in the pond. Children under the age of 16 Must observe a 9PM Curfew and return to their campsite. Climbing trees and playing around restrooms is prohibited. No Bicycle Riding on Campground property under the age of 18.
- Be courteous while on the beach, please don’t kick, throw sand or allow play to get out of hand- If you dig a hole,please fill it for the next guest, roughhousing or dangerous play is not allowed on the beach or on the swim raft. Please see beach rules.
- Roberge Rd is a right of way, do not go beyond the Stop Sign at the end, it indicates the campground property end.. Please beware of traffic for all those riding bicycles or playing on campground roads.
- No live trees are to be cut or damaged in any way.
- The state of New Hampshire prohibits the entry of out-of-state firewood unless it has been certified heat-treated to 140° F (60° C) for 60 minutes and is clearly labeled with the name and address of the federal or state approved production facility. This out-of-state firewood quarantine is in place to protect New Hampshire’s forest resources from harmful tree pests such as the Asian long-horned beetle, emerald ash borer, oak wilt, and spotted lanternfly. These and other invasive pests often spread to new areas by hitchhiking on firewood.
- Campfires: Our Fire Permit Allows Small Campfires, with campfire wood that fits inside the fire rings. under 2 feet in lenght. Do not move fire pits.
- Fires are to be No Larger than 2 Feet High, Only Natural firewood is to be burned in these fire pit areas. Keep All Garbage out.
- Never leave a fire unattended-The Fire is to be DEAD OUT When leaving the site, or when going to sleep. Use Water as needed.
- Additional Campfire rules apply, please ask for details if needed.
- Keep campsites neat, place trash in dumpster (located near west entrance) as needed daily and at the end of your stay. Please Note dumpster Warning label on prohibited items, Take home any bulky or prohibited items, bagged household trash only.
- Be aware that we are in an area where bears may visit, if you are tent camping put your food in your vehicle at night, NOT IN YOUR TENT!
- NO SMOKING Or Animals are allowed in our rental units.
- The management reserves the right to take action as necessary to eject from the grounds any person willfully or maliciously damaging any property, or in any way failing to comply with these rules. Or disturbing or harassing another camper There are No Refunds considered when you are asked to leave the property.
- This includes drunk and disorderly conduct, any illegal activity Or as Management Deems Necessary.
- The management assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles.
Thank You for your cooperation and Happy Camping,
Ron and Donna,
Your Campground hosts.