Cedar Pond Campground OHRV Guidelines
NO ATV TRAVEL BETWEEN SITES IS ALLOWED, IF YOU START IT, YOU ARE LEAVING TO ENTER THE TRAIL SYSTEM ONLY-YOU CAN MEET OTHER ATV RIDERS OUTSIDE OF THE CAMPGROUND ONLY.
For the comfort and safety of everyone we ask that you obey the following guidelines while in the campground. Generally, use common sense when it comes to safety with your OHRV. Please review all state laws and rules before setting out for a day’s riding. Make sure you have all the gear you need and know what is expected of you by the state to avoid getting a ticket and ruining your visit to the Great North woods.
Trail Maps are always helpful & available at the office.
- Maximum speed limit is 5 MPH FOR ALL VEHICLES, THIS IS ENFORCED FOR OUR CAMPERS’ SAFETY
- • Helmet and eye protection use is required by those 18 years or younger
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent at all times while driving an ATV in the campground.
• Visitors to our campground guests and seasonal campers that arrive on ATV’s are not allowed to ride into the campground. They must park in guest parking adjacent to 110A, check in to the office, pay their visitor fee and walk into the campground.
• Use extreme caution when exiting the campground- STOP LOOK AND LISTEN- We feel Roberge Rd has the best line of sight and strongly recommend you exit to the connector trail at that location, if you are staying on the water side, east (to the right) of our sign provides the best line of sight.
- No riding into campground or on connector trail after dark (as per the NH Digest of Regulations).
- ALL ATV’S MUST BE BACK IN THE CAMPGROUND ½ HOUR After Sunset.
- Machines may not be run during the campground’s quiet hours of 10pm-7am
If you need to work on your ATV, Please be courteous and do not rev your engine. No disposal of fluids is allowed. You must take all fluids with you.
No ATV Washing of any kind is allowed in the campground. ___________
The management reserves the right to evict anyone who does not follow these guidelines, poses a danger to others, Or as Management deems necessary.
Please be careful and have fun!